Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back to work again

Yesterday was the first day back at the dayhome and it was a whirlwind! We were outside from 7:45 right until 4:30-ish, with the exception of lunch. The kids were all happy to see each other and just generally a hella good day.
Team Crockett has officially signed up for the 2008 Underwear Affair to raise money for cancers below the waist. I'll have more about that later when I have a chance to peruse the website a bit. Aaron and I are both signed up for a 10 K run, yep, that wasn't a typo, I said run.
So, in preparation for this 10K run, we've bought a kick-ass treadmill which will be delivered on Sunday. Can hardly wait! I'm hoping I'll actually lose a few extra pounds while trying to shape up for this run. I seemed to have gained a few pounds over the holidays, not sure if it was the daily trips to Starbucks or the fast food?!?

8 comments:

New MrsIngram said...

Vacations will do that .. we went to PEI last weekend and I swear I'm carrying around an extra five pounds of Cow's ice cream right on my ass!

Anonymous said...

Yup...I think it's the 'special' drinks!

Alberta said...

Thanks for the extra sign up info...will check with Dad @ supper tonight and see if he wants in at the same time as I register. Now, who to hit up for a donation and what will I/we wear?????

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

ummmm.....lets see...i think its called the underwear affair?? how about NEW BRA AND ANTIES...Nannie...Jonathan will buy you a new thong just for the occasion!!!`

Kirsten said...

Running? What's that?! I am lucky I don't get around on one of those Rascals that the elderly use.

Thank you so much for your comments and of course you can link up to me! I will add you to my blogroll as well.

Thanks and I hope you will visit again soon!

Blog said...

Run a few laps on the treadmill for me, will you, Les? I miss being able to MOVE....

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Very nicce!