Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things I Love About Myself

  1. I still take my kids swimming even though I'm not the hottest thing in a tankini
  2. I'm a planner but am pretty easy going if things don't go as planned
  3. I look good in turquoise
  4. I'm a giving person
  5. I can plan a party in less than 24 hours and it will be a successful party
  6. I'm outdoorsy and can spend the entire day outside with my kids and love every minute of it
  7. I can't hold a grudge
  8. I can meet total strangers and find stuff to talk about to avoid awkward silences
  9. I'm still 20-something, although that won't last forevah!
  10. I'm a good go-to gal if you're looking for baby/kid stuff
  11. I don't mind previously owned stuff
  12. Thoughtfulness is always more appreciated than price tags with me
  13. I can function on 6 hours of sleep a day

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie.
Since you took yourself off facebook and I haven't been able to say Hi. Hope you are doing well and maybe someday we will finally meet!!

Deidre

Anonymous said...

Those are great stuff to love about your self. Personally I envy your for being able to function on 6 hours of sleep. LOL.
Alli

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

wow...you changed the look of your blog...very pretty...im guessing it was the closest colour to LIME GREEN?!?!?!? have fun uporth this weekend

Blog said...

Great to think about the stuff we LIKE about ourselves, huh, Les! You're awesome! :)