Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Here's what's in store for me tomorrow:

1. Hot buttered rum - to finish off the day, if I survive
2. Dusting off the ole treadmill to get ready for the 1st.3. Help Mom make the plan for a friendly little competition:

4. Pick up some Friday $5 Thermal wear
5. Pizza for JT's birthday with Grandpa, Grandma and Uncle Jason
6. Lots of waiting in line. Canadian stores are trying to compete with Black Friday - I'll be reviewing my bargains next week and let you know what I think...






7. Looking for something to wear for Cookie Exchange so I don't have to resort to a homemade outfit:


8. Um. Yeah.


9. Did I mention my lack of t-shirts? Ricki's is 20% off this weekend and I love their t-shirts. I find my style and buy one in every colour and wear them everyday until they're worn out. Love them.





10. I need cookie bags and cookie boxes for homemade gifts. This place is on centre when you're enroute to Chinook Centre. It's on the left side right before 61st. I'd say this store is a hidden gem :o)


11. Did I mention that Canada is trying to complete with Black Friday? Ha ha. Soaps are 5 for $20 and Buy 3 get 3 FREE for the Signature Collection stuff. LOVE!


12. And of course the icing on the imaginary cake. A trip to the Apple store to pick out a new laptop. Excuse the drool....
13. Toys R US for JTs birthday present...can't believe he'll be 8 tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Sounds like a super fun day. Enjoy the shopping and the cookie exchange. You'll love your Macbook. =)

Jenn