Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's a pajama party

Tonight one of my very best friends Lou Lou came over to watch My Sister's Keeper. And we cried. And we cried. And then we commented on how we felt about the mom. And then we cried more.

After the movie. I looked all puffy and had the lovely red swollen eyes while Lou Lou looked pretty much the same as when she came in.

Is there a course on how to cry and not look like you got hit by a truck?

Bottom line, it was a nice girls night. Drinks, jammies, snacks, movie and kleenex.

We both think it would have been better if they'd followed the book a bit closer...isn't that usually the way things go?

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

I agree! I wish I hadn't read the book first. Which is the norm, isn't it?
How lovely to have a bestie to have a good truck-hit-cry with! Yay for you girlies!