Saturday, November 07, 2009

JTs laser quest birthday








I definitely haven't got the knack for action shots so some faces are supremely blurry BUT it was a great party!
All the kids arrived on time and left on time - which is always a pleasant surprise.
The kids played 2 rounds of laser tag as well as some arcade games before and after.
Not a single problem-o.
And then we tallied up the bill to see what the final total was and if we really overspent. Um yeah. That depends on what your answer is to how much is too much for a kids birthday party?
Laser Quest was $220 for 12 people which included $30 in arcade money.
Pizza was $40
Pop, chips, birthday cake $40
Thank you toys in lieu of loot bags $70
Am I forgetting anything?
The upside was there was no dents in my walls at home, my dog didn't go nuts from a kazillion kids running around her and when JT spilled orange soda all over the table I didn't freak out. Wasn't my table, ha ha.
I suppose you can't put a price on your sanity and JT LOVED his party. It wasn't nerf like he originally wanted but I just couldn't wrap my head around how to do that.
Now, we're done party planning until next summer for Alex.
WOOT WOOT!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

Love JT's pose with all his prezzies. Too cute!
You know, bdays are expensive these days and I think you did pretty well considering how many kids and all. I've witnessed much more expensive shindigs working at the hall and all. Craaaazzzeee!