Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Moon Review

Sunday night at the LATE show Jenn and I saw New Moon, which is the sequel to Twilight. I thought Twilight was okay, it followed the book pretty closely but New Moon is just so much better. Maybe the actors used their millions of dollars they made from Twilight to pay for acting lessons? Yes/no? Twilight just seemed to have a lot of B acting so I didn't have too high of hopes for the sequel but was nicely surprised. The effects were pretty cool too, I mean, going from human to wolf onscreen seemed flawless. At the end of the movie, I still like New Moon over the other 3 books in the series, and I still think Bella should have chose Jacob over Edward.
Definitely two thumbs up for the movie!
:o)

4 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Wuhoo....I'm so with you on Jacob vs. Edward!
Good to hear that the acting is better...I couldn't even force myself to watch the whole Twilight movie...especially after all the hype...it was kinda a let down.
Looking forward to seeing New Moon.
Thanks for the review!;)

Jenn said...

Oh I like that poster. I agree the acting was better. Although maybe I'll have to borrow the original Twilight and watch it again.

Jenn

Alli said...

Can't wait to watch it myself. We were to go and all three showtimes that were decent(705 725 950) were sold out.
I'm all for Edward getting with Bella.

Lesley said...

Sorry Alli, I can't be friends with anyone who thinks Bella should hook up with Edward :oP