Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It was too good to be true


I received one of those annoying emails yesterday from a website that I signed up for photos with. I can't remember actually ever using shutterfly before but seem to have an account there. Anyways, as I was about to delete the email I actually read it and it was for a FREE 7 by 9 20-page photo book. Sweet! The downer is that this happened at 10 o'clock and the offer expired yesteday. So, I dug out some pics, scanned them, cropped them had them uploaded and of course the computer froze. I had to restart the computer and lost all of my work so I uploaded everything again, got everything organized and went to order and of course 'the page I am trying to go to is temporarily unavailable'. Is that because it was a FREE offer? If I was paying I'm sure it wouldn't have happened. And of course now that I've seen the possibilities I want to make photo books for EVERYONE. Well, my shopping for this year is already started and planned out so maybe next year I'll do them.
Have you started your holiday shopping yet?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am trying to get most of my shopping done before the big rush (although I hate it when things go on sale after I buy them). Then I can do fun Christmas things with the family rather then shopping. I think that will help me to enjoy Christmas more.

Jenn

Anonymous said...

My shopping is almost done, just doing the finishing touches on the quilts I made my nephews for Christmas.
Krista.