Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shopping at Old Navy

These pics are once again in no particular order b/c that requires time, thought and patience.

Here's Alex looking away from his DS long enough for a quick -and I do mean quick- picture JT working on his Zombie dance. Not sure if it's Thriller or Plants vs. Zombies that has inspired him
This is my new grown up coat bought at Old Navy this weekend for 50% off. L-O-V-E it!

Here's my second coat purchased at Old Navy this weekend. Also love it!

Just kidding! It's actually Alex's new coat bought at Old Navy. When I was hanging it in the closet yesterday I said it was so soft and warm to Alex and he said to me 'you have it mom, try it on' so I did thinking it would be a big joke. Um, not really. Besides the arms being a bitttt on the short side, it actually fit. My 6 year olds size medium jacket fit size 10 me. How exactly do they come up with sizes???

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

You're so funny! I totally thought the coat was yours & how great it would be for walking kids to school & bus stops. Sizing is ridiculous isn't it? I wish it was standardized. A size 10? Good for you! That's awesome!
Your boys are too cute and crack me up. DS, Wii, etc they are all encompassing aren't they? When we were at Children's Hospital a lot, W would go to Emily's Backyard & everytime I picked him up...he was in a bean bag chair playing a DS. It was all I could do to have him come home with me!
Say Hi! to your Aron too!