Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yeah it was me


I'm the wiseguy that put Kriss Kross on my iPod. It was NOT intentional believe me. I'd found some of their tunes for JT thinking he'd like it. Yeah, not so much. And I think when I plugged in my iPod after that time it automatically added my new stuff. Normally I'm loving this feature but last night as I'm trying to doze off it just kept me awake. Remembering the songs, remembering trying on my clothes backwards to see if I could get away with the look (nope, never left my bedroom), remembering listening to it at Jaime Judd's house on full blast...yep those were the days. Carefree days. Wonder whatever happened to Jaime Judd? She moved to Ottawa, I visited her once and never heard from her again but in all fairness I did move to Calgary and didn't send her a forwarding address. I was 15 and couldn't give a crap about writing letters.


Note to Jenn. The theme to my letter to my 16 year old self would go something like "what the hell are you thinking"? Enough said.


Moving on...


Oh yeah, Kriss Kross. So apparently the Daddy Mac has alopecia and not cancer like first reported and the Mac Daddy is still in the music business but goes by Elliott something.


Definitely a one-hit wonder.



Music Videos by VideoCure

5 comments:

sari said...

Check this out:

http://www.facebook.com/jaime.judd?ref=search&sid=1485520990.2676357198..1

Is this her?

Lesley said...

You are so hi-tech!

I've just sent her a message reminicsing about listening to Kriss Kross. She'll either respond back in a positive 'yeah I remember that too' or a negative 'thanks for the forwarding address' kind of way.

I'll be posting which way this goes. I've lacked inspiration for blogging so maybe this'll lead to more posts.

Jenn said...

What great comments. =)

What fun to reminisce.

Jenn

Anonymous said...

any word on what Jaime thinks? or nothing?

let me know...im curious about what shes been up to for all these years...

H

Lesley said...

And now we're FB friends :o) It's nice to catch up