Thursday, October 22, 2009

13 Things That I'm Thinking

Thursday Thirteen

  1. Yeah for Michelle winning a trip to Mexico
  2. Gawd, I hope she packs the camo-bikini
  3. I wonder if Jon will wear a matching Speedo
  4. I'm so lucky that Alex cleans his own puke bucket
  5. Wasn't he over this bug three days ago?
  6. Who's opening for Kelly Clarkson?
  7. Do I have any pictures of Jaime and I together?
  8. Should I wait in line Saturday for Theo's book signing?
  9. Is it cruel and unusual punishment to force a sick kid to come for a drive to Starbucks?
  10. Mmm...pumpkin pie Vitatop...can't wait!
  11. Why hasn't LouLou called me? '
  12. Is LouLou still sleeping?
  13. Traci's status updates are funny. What DO people mean when they say their computer went down on them?

3 comments:

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

#3...will there be a camera handy when they model the matching swim suits?! great blog ideas Michelle!
#7...has she gotten back to you? i love finding old friends and seeing what they are up to now, etc...
#8...you dont have to have Theo sign it...Im sure he will be okay if someone signs it...ha ha ha...

Anonymous said...

I like #13. That's a gooder.

Mrs. M said...

lol!!
I wish my boys could clean their own "spill" bucket (as W calls it)....