Saturday, October 10, 2009

So grown up sometimes YET so silly

At snack yesterday Alex was telling me about the conversation him and his buddies had at school Thursday. Apparently one of his 6 year old friends just broke up with his girlfriend. HE'S SIX YEARS OLD!!! I asked him what he told his friends and he said 'nothing, my girlfriend doesn't go to our school so I'm keeping her a secret'. It was so cute! Alex has decided he's going to marry one of my dayhome girls. He's known this for at least a year, he's never changed his mind - except for his plan for when they're grownups. Some days they're going to move to her house, some days they're going to sleep in his room with the bunk beds and some days they're going to move into our basement. Should I be worried?



And earlier in the day Alex put on his brother's old Halloween costume. It's a size 3, Alex hasn't been a size 3 since he was about 2...hence the skintight fit.
That kid cracks me up!

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Alex looks adorable even with arms and legs hanging out of his costume.

Jenn said...

Kids are so entertaining!

Mrs. M said...

He's too cute! Roar!
But you won't have to worry about anything if he keeps wearing those tight suits!:)