Friday, October 23, 2009

Would you do it?

I was googling random things last night about last minute holidays (not that we're going anywhere anytime soon) and came across this picture. It's a 5 bed family room in a hotel in Denmark.
I'm not sure I'd ever want to go that badly that I'd subject me and the fam to such tight sleeping quarters.
YET for houseboating Thing One and Thing Two were sleeping in little more than a people shelf and managed just fine. I guess it really is just for sleeping.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

If the price was right I would totally do it. That and in Europe hotels are way smaller. Darryl and I once stayed in a place where we could lay in bed holding hands and reach out and touch the walls. Or another place that the shower sprayed onto the toliet. You could pee and have a shower at the same time.

Jenn

Anonymous said...

I think there is a term for that.

Mrs. M said...

So funny!!! Funny to me because I told Brad this week that we are moving to Denmark! Re: everyone is done work between 4&5, high standard of living, take care of each other, etc, etc, etc.
I would do it.
Kids suprise you....we all slept in the same room this summer on our trip to Sooke & it went really, really well.