Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I'm so NOT a member of NaBloPoMo!

I'm not sure if I'm being too hard on myself but it bothers me that I've been neglecting the blog. And Facebook. And emails. And returning phone calls.

At this point in the game I'm content with getting my boys to and from wherever they need to be, work on getting this bod into pre-baby shape and spend some quality time with Aaron.

...sigh...

Sounds pretty basic, doesn't it? I guess I'm really a no-frills kind of girl.

Today I caught a commercial for Dr. Phil and the key word was calm. I like that. Calm. That's what I think a lot of kids crave and a lot of families need. Take a step back from the chaos and just be.

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Lesley...you should relax and enjoy some calm...you go at mach 1 for much of the year. Now that Thing 1 & 2 have social lives too, your mommy skilss are that much more in demand!

Enjoy Mother's Day and just BE!