Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Why are women so mean?


You know what was worse than going to birdhouse building night and only being successful at bending nails?
Having a mom who overheard me talking to another parent say to me loudly "yeah, my husband mentioned you had a lot of difficulty with it".
Thanks. Did you really need to make me aware of the fact that you and your husband probably had a great laugh at my expense? Seriously. Alex and I were both happy with the end result. And really, maybe your husband who was a 'volunteer' could have come over to help me instead of waiting, watching and laughing...
So there.
And totally unrelated is that Photograph by Nickelback has been voted to be the unofficial song for Alberta.
Rock on boys!


Photograph
By Nickelback
CodesAndLyrics.com

2 comments:

Nat said...

Pretty sure you can out stamp her a**, and that's way better than building a bird house...........some women ARE mean :)

Mrs. M said...

Ahhhh....people can be clueless & some feel less insecure when they try to belittle others...she's obviously one of those with huge issues! Water off your back, little duckling!
So cool about Photograph! Thanks for the update. My W will be thrilled as it's his favorite song..."Walkin' out the backdoor" at the top of his little 3yr old lungs!