Wednesday, May 06, 2009

How to avoid the dreaded camel toe

Tonight was my walking night with Margo and as I looked at myself in the mirror in my Lulu's I thought of this: Not to be mistaken with this:
So I put a little research into how to avoid this not-so-hot look. Here's what I discovered:

Step 1
Ride your lowriders even lower. Allowing pants to sag in the crotch gives the extra space needed to avoid camel toe.
Step 2
Oversize your clothes. Pants that are larger than necessary will smooth ridges on all parts of the body, including between the legs.
Step 3
Stand by your brands. Specific styles and brands are made for different body types. When you find one that eliminate camel toe, stick to it or others that are similar.
Step 4
Understand your body. Knowing your curves is important when picking clothes that fit right.
Step 5
When buying pants, bring someone whose opinion you respect and who you trust to tell you the truth. Friends don't let friends go out with camel toe.
Step 6
Stuff it. When all else fails, trimming poster board to the appropriate size can prevent your pants from digging into your crotch. However, this is dangerous territory. The wrong cut can push up on the edges, giving your camel toe a winged effect. No one likes camel toe, but flying camel toe is worse.
Have a good night everyone!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Haha, not you might find this site helpful:

http://cuchini.com/

lol

Mrs. M said...

oh my gawd! I am absolutely laughing my a** off!!
You're hilarious!
That camel toe cup is about as good as the travel urinal with female attachment.
lol:)