Thursday, April 30, 2009

And the wet T-shirt winner from last night was.....

LIAM!
Just kidding - kind of. Liam came with Kathryn to check out all the beauty purses and spit up a little on my one shoulder, then a little on my other shoulder and then all over my front. I was wearing a creamy coloured shirt which was pretty see-thru by the last bout of reflux. All things considered, it seems to have no effect on Liam's spirit, he was still a happy little guy flirting like crazy with Cindy R.

And here are my purses that I picked out last night:

The zebra is very Sex and the City according to Andrea - so now I need a dress to go with and I'll be set for our girls night out this July.

And here's my boring but very functional purse:

Thanks everyone for coming! It was a fun night :o)

2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Thanks for hosting!
Love my new catchall bag for spring...and love your zebra bag...it's very stylish and fun! Will look sassy with so many outfits.

Lucie said...

It was fun. I love my D&G knock-off and am almost at the point where I can find things. Haven't tried out the white one yet. Thanks for including me.