Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's the beginning of a strict sports schedule - I'm not looking forward to it

Thing One and Thing Two are both in soccer two nights a week as well as baseball two-three nights a week. There's already a few conflicts so we'll have to pick which sport is moe important to the boys..and of course for baseball they're playing at different fields at the same time on the same night. At least for soccer they're both on the same field so Aaron will watch one boy and I'll watch the other. I 'accidentally' signed them up for the same group, Alex is in U-8 where he should be in U-6 BUT if you've seen the size of him -he'll fit right in.

Here's JT in his new Orioles uniform:

And here's the books I got from the library so I can learn all about baseball. (Okay maybe they're not ALL about baseball, but a lot of them are) After watching the baseball practise today I realized that neither JT or I know the basics of baseball.

And you know I was actually considering finding a golf class for JT this spring/summer, seeing as he's really good at it. Then I seen all of the schedules and quickly came to my senses. We haven't even come up with our backup plan for the nights the boys are in two different places and Aaron works late.

It's going to be a BUSY BUSY BUSY 2 months - so if the blogging goes to the wayside you'll know why!

1 comment:

Alberta said...

JT is growing up so fast! What a handsome ball player, hope to catch at least one of his games.