Sunday, April 05, 2009

Open Sesame - my camera's been possessed by the devil

My blogging's been a bit sporadic but my life's been feeling a bit sporadic lately too.
Where have I left off?

Right, Karate. That was Monday and got blogged Tuesday. So, Wednesday I think I did nothing exciting to blog about.

Thursday was the Nickelback concert which was tres good. I think I'll have to pick up some Seether tunes - if it weren't for there Careless Whisper re-make I think I would have completely written them off. Thank you George Michael!

Friday night was a girls night out for my birthday :o) Andrea and I ran to Sephora and I picked up my new multipurpose Per-fekt gel. It's a foundation, primer, concealer and something else all in one. So far so good.

We seen He's Just Not Into You. It was pretty funny and I think SOOOOO TRUE! I knew a couple girls in high school that were stalkers and reminded me of the main character.

Afterwards we went to Open Sesame for some dessert which turned into appetizers and dessert and cocktails - super yummy! And this is where my camera became possessed.

Picture 1 is Andrea driving us to the movies - no problem.

Picture 2 is Leanne in Elliot's booster seat gong to Open Sesame:

Picture 3 is my first attempt at a pic of Janine and Andrea. WTF?Picture 4 is my self-portrait trying to figure this out:Picture 5 is Michelle and Leanne - did you see a difference? Picture 6 - no girls - no problem, my camera was fine once again. This is my Hook-Her. It's a purse hook designed to keep your bag's off the floor, it works on tables and door knobs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Notice I'm doing the "Michelle steering-wheel hold".....lol


A

Anonymous said...

Looks like your appature is on a slow speed, hence the "ghost effect" when your friend moved in closer to the other person for the pic. Try changing it to a higher speed, it should help!

Jenn said...

Looks like a fun evening. =)

Jenn