Friday, April 17, 2009

Why sweat the small stuff?

Last night was my stamp class night. Here's one of the cards we were making:
So JT asked if he could make a card with us. I explained that he couldn't right now but later we would make one together. He complained and argued but did go sit in the playroom with some pencil crayons, plain paper and this is what he came up with: His own version of the cupcake card. I tell you, I had to take a minute and collect my thoughts. I was speechless, I'd brushed him off and instead of acting out and being mad he made his own.
Shortly after I made him a cupcake frame and he created this card:
I'm so PROUD!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW JT!! That is a great card! It looks good enough to eat, you did a great job!
Krista.

Alberta said...

Maybe next card night, I'll see if JT can give me some pointers!

Mrs. M said...

That's awesome!
What great artistic work...
and control!
He could give me a lesson or two.