Saturday, September 13, 2008

Working on the Christmas pic is not-so fun...

My boys just had no desire to be posed in any way shape or form and it was too sunny outside so they turned out crappy anyways. I think it needs to be overcast for them to look better BUT I know virtually nothing about pics so it's just a guess.

Last night was Bunco night and I was DD. I wish I was referring to my bra size but I'm not. I was in fact Designated Driver and it's not as fun as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong it was definitely my turn in line and I didn't HATE it but I defeinitely didn't LOVE it. The drunks in the back of the mommy-van were having SO much more fun! We're the next hosts so I won't even need a driver :o)

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Where did you go for your photo shoot? Looks like a winner even if the pics didn't turnout the way you wanted.

Mrs. M said...

Kids are hard to get happy faces from in pics. Boring sitting there for mom! Sometimes fun candids make wonderful family pics. Like a pic of your whole family in bed wearing favorite jammies making funny faces with the caption "He sees you when you're sleeping".
I have a great xmas pic idea but my hubby won't go for it! I'll keep trying to convince him, there's only 100 or so days to go.

Jenn said...

Maybe not the best picture of the boys, but I love the one with the big "statue". It is very visually appealing.

Jenn