Sunday, September 07, 2008

Trying to make a "tab" is uber-frustrating!

I figured it out BUT then couldn't get the tab links to work like planned SO I ditched the whole thing for now and just picked a fresh new template. Yes it's boring but I knew how to do it!

We had a busy weekend, zoo with the boys yesterday was a lot of fun. The river otters and wolves were very active and captured the boys attention for about 20 minutes at each place. It was heaven for me!

Today the boys and I went to Calaway Park with Auntie Kathryn. Considering how dismal it looked, it turned out to be great. No big lineups and the boys got to go on about 10 or 11 rides so they were pretty happy!

This week is the start of our evening activities and we're already double booked! Why oh why did Beavers have to start up on the same night as Joey's parent/teacher conference? We've requested either 5:30 so we'll be a few minutes late or 7:30 so we'll have to leave Beavers a few minutes early.

Let the games begin!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Tabs are frustrating. We can look over the gobbledy goop of it next time I'm over, if you'd like. I do like the new look though.

Jenn