Sunday, September 14, 2008

I feel like I've been dumped!



One of my fave bloggers has signed off with zero notice. Well, truth be known she had commented recently that she's lost the joy in blogging and it seemed like more work than it should but still...I'm going to miss Haley-O and her fam and her celebrity gossip. That girl had talent!


Last night was Tamara's stagette and #1 I didn't throw up #2 I didn't have to take a cab anywhere #3 I danced in a cage #4 I had a FABULOUS time!
We started off at a bridesmaid's house for cocktails, were picked up in a 14 passenger van (no kidding) and taken to the Ranchman's where the average age was like 60 and then after watching Tamara and Kristy ride the bull we WALKED to Snatch for a younger club experience.
Fabulous fabulous fabulous!
....good thing these events don't happen every weekend, although I didn't throw up I sure was tired today, lol!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW!!! I loved reading her blog, the best out there by far:) And she's so close to me.(as in driving distance.......lol) Oh well, Les, looks like you'll have to fill her shoes! Your boys are so cute.

Mrs. M said...

Great new boy pics!!
You danced in a cage?! I am SO jealous. Wuhoo to you!!

Mrs. M said...

Great new boy pics!!
You danced in a cage?! I am SO jealous. Wuhoo to you!!

Jenn said...

Funny, I felt the same way. But as I"m sure you know she's back already. Glad her stagette went well. I'm looking forward to pictures. I'm sure she'll be a stunning bride.

Jenn