Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Day Two and the inevitable beginning of the fundraising

The video is totally self-explanatory:



This is the result of Joey's walk home without his raincoat. Not. So. Impressed.

And my shameless plug to any Grandparent or Auntie that live in the Edmonton, Calgary or Red Deer Area and would like to purchase their Student Union Ticket Book through Joey - we are now accepting orders :o)

Tonight was the Beaver Parents meeting and although I decided to not be a leader just yet I did volunteer to help with Popcorn Sales this year.

The next shameless plug for my children will be for Beaver popcorn. Watch for it!

I am continuing with the Food Challenge but have been invited to post directly on the site. How freaking cool is that? So you can check out what we had for dinner tonight over here.

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

I just may be interested in a SU book. Last years was better than the other coupon book, Ent. Book.