Monday, May 26, 2008

Yippee, it's almost SUNNY outside!

It has been a really long boring rainy stretch around here.

My children have resorted to using the treadmill in replacement of running around the backyard for exercise:


and I have been confined to driving this:


instead of what I'd like to be driving:


I miss her, but she's not exactly a rainy day kinda ride.
If anyone has been keeping track there's less than two weeks until Team Crockett debuts at Calgary's 2nd Annual Uncover The Cure/Underwear Affair - and boy are we excited!
I've been on the treadmill everyday if not twice a day for what feels like forevah! The scale doesn't show any difference but my legs sure are a lot less jiggly.
Bring on the good weather so I can practise outside for a change!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Wow ... I can't believe that you don't think that rocking out in the Mini van is super cool. :)