Monday, May 12, 2008

Trying to catch up

This week I was invited to Alex's preschool for a Mother's Day Tea and had the pleasure of par-taking in the Elephants Have Wrinkles song and dance. In a word - FABULOUS! I LOVE that song!
Aaron and Dad went to an ultimate fighting/MMA event in Edmonton. This was Aaron's fave fighter of the night.
And here's Alex playing at preschool.

It was a super busy week - Mom and Dad were here Wednesday so Mom could finally attend her stamping class and Dad had the chance to watch Joey play soccer. Joey scored 4 goals and was so happy! Thursday Mom and I laid low and watched some TV, and headed to Morinville on Friday after the kiddies had all gone home.

We watched P.S. I Love You Friday night and it was good. Not what I was expecting but good. I think I might buy this one. Then we watched Lions For Lambs Saturday night with the guys. It was also good - although the ending was not what I was hoping for. We also golfed on Saturday with Thing One and Thing Two and we all went to East Side Mario's for dinner. We sat in the seperate dining room and were by ourselves for almost our whole meal which was great!

The guys did a Sunday brunch for Mom and I , and then we were on the road again headed home.

Doesn't sound like a lot, but we seem to be sooooo busy lately.

This week isn't so hectic and we've got Joey's spring concert on Wednesday so I'll have Joey pics to share :o)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Love that hat!

Jenn

Allie said...

Whoa ... that sounded like a hugely packed action filled weekend! Fun though which is the most important part!!

Happy Belated Mother's Day!!

Tracy DeLuca said...

Fun packed week! Happy Late Mother's Day!!!!! PS... Love the hat