Saturday, May 24, 2008

What's with all this freaking rain?



Last week was gorg and I spent all my time outside with the kiddies and this week was the opposite. Totally uggers out there. The closest we got to outside time was the few hours here and there when the pavement would dry enough so we could do chalk drawings and hopscotch. I took some lovely lovely pics but in respect to my dayhome parents I can't showcase them b/c their kiddies are in the shots too. But I highly recommend that even the most novice photographer could take some b& w hopscotch pics and look like a pro. Enjoy the coloured pics of Thing Two playing hopscotch - it's pretty funny to watch them do it in rain boots...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish it were raining right about now! We've got all this pollen floating around and I feel like my head is going to explode through my nose! Argh!!!