Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Karma

Are you a believer? Are you a practiser?

The idea of karma is simple - if you have good intentions and perform good actions that will reflect positively on your future endeavours.

The yin to that yang is if you have bad intentions then be prepared for the cause and effect.

Someone told us this weekend "that's karma for you" and it's bothered me all weekend. Really, poor Aaron had to listen to me battle it out with myself about it. 

We live our life with the ideal that life is good and we do what we can to achieve this concept. We enjoy our family time, we work really hard for what we have and don't take it for granted and have values that are not negotiable. 

Aaron's awesome career path in the funeral industry is the constant reminder that death is final and can come anytime. So we exercise, try and eat well, make lots of happy memories and try to prioritize accordingly. 

Life is good, if you allow it to be.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I agree with you that life is good if you let it be and if you recognize and focus on the good. There is so much in life to be grateful for if you look for those things to be grateful for.

As for karma, I kind of believe in it. But I think it's a bigger concept. I think usually people who are happy and positive you bring that into your life, you focus on it and vice versa.

I think sometimes people are lucky, but I often think luck is circumstances and the choice you make in your life.

Jenn