Wednesday, September 09, 2015

I dislike Hump Day for one reason ...its flyer day!

Early on this year the boys decided they wanted to get jobs and lo and behold you only need to be 12 to get your own flyer route. JT was hired right away and now Wednesday mornings my dining room looks like this:
During the summer the flyers weren't very big so the boys were able to wrap them, and bag them but now that the school sales have started we are back to the old routine of Mom wrapping flyers at naptime. Not my favourite thing to do but its a team effort and I want to help the boys be successful. 
Every now and then they offer to buy me dinner or lunch to thank me for all of my hard work, so sweet.
JTs goal was to do flyers until he turns 14 and then he wants to apply at McDonalds. He's a planner just like his Mama!

No comments: