Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Do you matcha?

I heard about matcha tea a few months ago from a friend that sells Steeped Tea.
Aaron loves green tea whereas I like white or black tea typically. Anyways, matcha is the powder form of green tea leaves so rather than just drink the water the tea has steeped in you drink the whole leaf which is packed full of antioxidants. 
You dissolve 1/2 tsp in a cup of hot water and that's it. 
For the month of September I have packed away my keurig and have challenged myself to drink tea. I have an extensive collection of tea. Green tea, black tea, fruit tea, white tea, matcha tea - every tea!
I'm hoping this will cure my addiction to coffee creamer ha ha. I blame the summer trip to Idaho- there is an incredible amount of flavoured creamers in America and I tried as many as I could. 
Pumpkin Pie is definitely my favourite hands down.  

No comments: