Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where do they come up with this crap?

This *great* catalogue came in my mailbox last week and I only just looked at it. Wow. It's like shopping at a crappy dollar store but from the comfort of your own home and for way more money.

Here's a prime example of a quality item that everyone just has to have. A parking pass holder. Display it from your rear view mirror. Hmm. Did they not see the built-in hook that comes with the holder? Save your $5. Then there was this gem. Space saving turntable for soup cans. I think because it's round it actually takes up MORE SPACE.Here's what my cans look like and I think I can see the 11-12 cans just fine without the need of a fancy carousel. Save your $13 and don't be lazy.
A corn butter'er?!? Isn't having a pound of butter that's used strictly for buttering corn and has the telltale groove of a cob of corn a staple in everyone's fridge in the summertime? Just me then?

And my fave an ice cube tray lid. Really folks? It's just water, so if you spill enroute from the sink to the freezer wipe it up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I own that ice-cube tray. I don't use it....of course, I realized after and asked myself "Why did you buy this?" Hee hee....I'm that person....

Michelle

Lesley said...

That's really funny Michelle!!!!! Maybe I'll buy you a soup can organizer for your b'day ;o)

Jenn said...

What a funny post!

Mrs. M said...

lol...that's so funny! My mom would love that catalogue.