Monday, February 22, 2010

Because I have no shame what-so-ever - you'll know why

Here's our Friday night in pics and no particular order at all.
Painting at UB the Artist. I went with a leopard print on a scoop dish. If it looks nice I'll donate it with gourmet chocolates or cupcakes to the boys baseball silent auction. June 12th - mark it on your calendars! Like I said, no particular order.
Here's the girls singing a little Joan Jett! I'm surprised LouLou couldn't guess what song Michelle picked out.

Ah yes, the poop card. It totally made everyone laugh. That's how dumb yet funny it was.

Michelle painting her maybe dip/maybe scrubby bowl:

I think Foxy just yelled the "P" word. Again.

Our delish gourmet birthday cupcakes. Yummy!

Yep, Lou Lou definitely has the longer tongue. I think I have the larger nose though.
There's my girls rocking out :o)

This is for you Melissa!


This is the shameless picture. It's not a pick though - just a fake pick. And I don't care who you are, wrapping a kleenex around your finger doesn't mean it's okay to pick your nose in public places!!!!!

It was a fantastic night, even though we were missed in the karaoke rotations several times. It could have to do with the fact that during our serenade of Billie Jean to LouLou I said VERY LOUDLY into the mic 'this isn't good at all'. Nice. Andrea and I did kick butt with Kid Rock though. I'll be practising Pink for next time. Maybe you DO sound better when you're LOUD. We'll see.

Michelle should start practising I Like Big Butts for her next retro-rap karaoke. Can anyone guess what she sang?

2 comments:

Alberta said...

So glad Lou Lou had a birthday so you girls could go out and shamelessly play! Keeps you young!

Mrs. M said...

Fun!
Seriously? People wrap a kleenex around and then pick? What's wrong with excusing oneself to the restroom to blow the nose?!