Friday, February 19, 2010

What's in store for the besties tonight?

Maybe a gourmet cupcake or two, some non-alcoholic punch for the preggos, a wee bit of painting, some cocktails for those not-preggo, a few MJ dedications and a ton of laughs!

Tonight we're celebrating Lou Lou's birthday. She'll be making this but a lot more colorful:


I had my heart set on making this:But they're out of stock. So, now I'm thinking of a coffee mug or another serving plate. Maybe I'll expand my 'look' to include leopard as well as zebra. I guess I could have animal prints as a signature and not just zebra. See that? I'm thinking outside the box.
Later on we'll be heading to the pub for some awful renditions of Michael Jackson which will be dedicated to our girlie.
Hope she likes her present, the boys had free reign on theirs and my personal gift includes stick figures...
Stay tuned for more details.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Have a blast tonight. I wish I could be there. Wish Lou Lou happy Birthday for me.

Jenn