Monday, February 08, 2010

I WON AN AWARD - WOOT WOOT

Just when you thought I'd put it away forever - out comes the WOOT WOOT. Ha ha! It's here to stay I'm afraid.

So, this morning my lovely friend Tracy over at The Faerie Castle gifted me with this:



Thanks Tracy! It gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling when I know that people are reading :o)

And now for the paperwork:

Seven Rules:

  1. Thank the person who gave the award to you
  2. Copy the award to your blog
  3. Place a link to their blog
  4. List 7 things people do not know about you
  5. Nominate 7 other bloggers
  6. Link to the bloggers you nominate
  7. Comment on their blogs to let them know

1, 2, 3 are done

Seven Things You Do Not Know About Me

  1. I'm a dreamer - I like to plan vacations we may or may not ever take.
  2. I'm a believer in "why can't we all just along" and butt in where I'm not wanted sometimes to try and right things I think are wrong.
  3. I have a thing for music. You name a song and I can probably tell you when/where/what I was doing when I heard it for the first time, or at least some memory that goes with the song.
  4. I am a list maker. I always have lists on the go. Things To Buy, Things To Clean, Party Plans.
  5. I'm allergic to caffeine, vodka and wine. I break out in a splotchy red rash all over my neck and rash. It's so freaking ugly YET I still drink coffee every morning. I skip the vodka and wine and head straight for the rum. What can I say? I like it dark and dirty ;o)
  6. I met my husband when I was 18, I think our marriage is strong because we've grown up together. He likes to think it's because I was train-able....just kidding!!!!
  7. Tina is the longest friend I've had. We met in high school when I was 15 and still talk frequently and visit when we can.

I'm nominating for this award:

  1. Jenn at My Life in a Nutshell
  2. Mmmmmarvelous M at RWB & Me
  3. Allie at A Day in the Life of the Whittinghams
  4. Alberta at Lil Salmon House
  5. CC at A Bit Of Nothing

I don't think any of these blogs have received this award yet and I enjoy reading their blogs. What I especially love is their picture posting - these bloggers love their pics and their viewers love them!!!

4, 5, 6 are done and I'm off to do #7 right now.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Oooohhh ... why thank you my friend! I get an award despite being an absent, sporatic blogger since September. Well or, you can blame it on Facebook! :)

Thank you! I will respond accordingly later on tonight when I have the time to sit down for more than a minute without being interupted. :)

Alberta said...

Thanks Lesley! http://lilsalmonhouse.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-am-truly-surprised-and-honoured.html