Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Mosquitoes or Mice?

We're trying to plan our summer vacation - yes it's early but I'm a planner.
We were all pumped to go to Mexico and now we're reading about the massive mosquitoes in July (the heat I can handle, the bugs I'm not sure about).


And then Aaron said Disney. The lineups I can handle, the crowds, I dunno.


And houseboating was a lot of fun BUT for the same price we could be relaxing on a sandy beach at an all inclusive resort.
What are you doing this summer? Maybe we'll come hang out with you guys!!!

6 comments:

Alberta said...

If the mosquitoes worry you, why not plan a spring break vacation next year?

Goofball said...

sure Belgium is fun in the summer

New MrsIngram said...

Hmm this summer, let's see ... probably not much of anything. Of course we will do our yearly Dunromin trip, because well summer wouldn't be complete without it but other than that .. we have a few wedding things in store but nothing big in the vacation department. Niagara Falls was a lot of fun though .. we stayed right on the strip a few years back!

New MrsIngram said...

Did I mention we are doing Jamaica again in 2011 though ...

Mrs. M said...

We're camping! There will be mosquitoes, mice, no line ups, sun is a 50-50 chance...there will be campfires, laughing, and little boys running amok!

Jenn said...

Ohh what a hard one. I saw you can't really go wrong with either. I think with Disney (I know World not Land). They do a really good job of controlling the crowds. Entertain you while waiting and the fast pass. With the mosquitoes you can always use bug spray too.

We will be going to Kelowna again this summer, which is kind of like houseboating, but not in a boat. But fun....

Jenn