Monday, February 16, 2009

Definitely an ear infection

After much complaining and feeling sorry for myself I finally went to the doctor yesterday to discover that it's indeed an ear infection. I knew it, but was hoping it would clear up on its own. That obviously didn't happen.
BUT because I'm such a great mother I still went with Aaron, the boys, Chris & Easton to watch Monster Jam yesterday at the Saddledome.
I was the only adult in there wearing the giant ear protectors but I'm sure my ears thank me for it!


















2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

You are a great mom/wife! Not to forget a TREND SETTER...next year there will be many adults wearing the giant ear protectors. Sometimes I want those for daily life....hmmmm....light bulb moment!:)
Hope you're feeling better soon!

Jenn said...

You are a good mom! I'll definitely have to take Lucas to this next year.

Jenn