Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Why me?

Tonight is my weekly Strippy class with Andrea. Notice that I'm at home blogging versus learning how to do stuff like this:
I even made sure I had some 4 inch heels to wear, and a tight fitting tank top, loose fitting tee and zip up sweater. I was so excited to learn the correct way to 'fling' my clothes.
Tonight was THE night and I'm at home - sick. I think it's just a sinus cold at this point. We've all been exposed to SO much lately that it's hard to tell.

Maybe next week they'll have a refresher for us sickies who couldn't come tonight. A girl can hope, right? ...More like Aaron can hope, right? :oP




4 comments:

Jenn said...

Ahh that does suck...

Look at those heels too! I don't think I could do a sexy dance in such high heels

Jenn

Mrs. M said...

Bummer!
Hope you're feeling better in time for the long weekend.
Love those shoes...I miss wearing heels...I was once the queen of big shoes, then kids came and now I'm the queen of big other things/body bits...hmmmm...can I order some body parts like Demi's? I'll strip for those!:)
Feel better Mrs. Beck! Hope you get some much needed pamering over the next few days! Can I bring you some Cabbage Soup?

Allie said...

Oh how disappointing! And to think that you would actually be able to move in those shoes is extremely admirable! Me? Aside from the fact that I would be 6' 5" tall in them, I would break my neck with the first step.

If ever a course like that came here, I am all over it because you have shown me how much fun it can be.

New MrsIngram said...

I could probably almost sexy dance and maybe I could even pull off the sexy shoes .. but I certainly could not sexy dance in the sexy shoes, it would be so-unsexy people would be begging me to stop!

PS - I would put the effort in if it brought promises of that body though!