Saturday, February 07, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes

Uncle Aaron meets Liam for the first time. Seriously, I don't even think I had my shoes off and Aaron had already rescued Liam from laying peacefully in his crib.
Me and Liam, I didn't put him down for much more than 5 or 10 minutes last night...and that was only when Aaron had wrestled him away from me :oPThing One, Thing Two and Liam. Alex was a bit jealous that he didn't get the first hold BUT we went by age - seemed the fairest way at the time.When we left Auntie Kathryn and Uncle Jeff's last night I asked the boys what they thought of little Liam.
Thing One: They should have called him JT like me.
Thing Two: He's perfect.
Isn't that precious?! I'll admit that Alex definitely has a thing for babies. He constantly wants to touch Liam, or have me crouch down so he can see him better or let him give him kisses on his forehead.
Who really needs toys? If you want to keep two little boys busy so you can visit without interruptions just give them a set of handcuffs and a key, ha ha. That was probably the second best part of Alex's night. First would be holding Liam followed closely by being handcuffed. These boys are so funny!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

He is so sweet. Was it making your ovaries tingle?

Jenn

Lesley said...

To be quite honest - yes it certainly was :o)

And so begins the never-ending debate:

How do you know you're 'done'?

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

alex sure does like to play with jonathan when he visits...and jonathan likes to play with him too!

Mrs. M said...

Ahhh, there's nothing quite like holding a sweet, little, warm, snuggly, smells so good baby! I would love lots of babies....just babies though....I'm too old and impatient for more though. Have more Lesley so I can come over and hold them!:)
Your boys are so cute! Gonna get my boys some handcuffs!

Alberta said...

Thanks for the pics...Liam is going to steal a lot of hearts!