Friday, February 20, 2009

We've booked our flights

We are not going anywhere exotic but we're excited all the same. We're going to Miramichi for Nanny's 75th birthday - it feels like coming home. Which is ironic because it's not my home and never was BUT that's where most of my family is.
And it's just Aaron and I going - which will be a little strange but the boys will already be back to school and with the time change and it's only a long weekend we figured we'd go solo. I'm sure they'll have their own mini-vacation with Grandma and Grandpa.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Glad to hear you got them booked. It will be so fun for you and Aaron to have a weekend away.

Jenn

Anne said...

We are super excited about your visit. It is going to be one big party.

Alberta said...

Looks like we may have missed the great prices....so we can be your stand ins if you can't make the flight! lol

Lucie said...

What dates will you be in NB?
I may be going for a visit sometime this summer.

New MrsIngram said...

Hey exciting .. I wasn't sure if you were coming down or not? and no babies .. sounds like a vacation to me!