Sunday, October 19, 2008

Why Me???

Has this ever happened to you before?

I placed my Stampin Up order as per usual and it was due to be delivered on Friday. I was home Friday and no package BUT with the wedding, house cleaning and going out that evening I kind of forgot about it until now. So, checked my status online and yeah, apparently IT WAS DELIVERED! It even states on the proof of delivery Met Cust Wom which I'm thinking implies that it was personally given to a female at the door?!?

So, I've emailed an inquiry to see where we go from here?!

Why me??!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's the epitome of annoying...maybe the delivery guy got lost and ended up in a parallel dimension and delivered it to the parallel you?
Hey, it could happen. Maybe.

Hope it all gets cleared up!

♥Jen

Anonymous said...

Man that stinks! I mean, did the delivery man give it to a woman who just appeared outside your locked up house and he automatically thought it was you the owner of said package?

Hope you get this figured out soon! Good luck...

Jenn said...

I bet your neighboor is having a field day making cards with all our stuff =)

Jenn