Thursday, October 23, 2008

It was inevitable

Joey's inherited his dad's eyebrows. Lucky for him they're pretty fair but I can foresee he'll b e sporting thick dark pussywillows by the time he's a teen. Lucky for him - I'm an expert when it comes to waxing and tweezing :o)

The jury's still out when it comes to Alex's brows:
Here's a borrowed picture from cousin Crystal of Aaron and I and the bride/groom from last Saturday. I wonder what song we were dancing to?


And finally, my pumpkin bowl:

It was an evening out for my mother in law and I and this was the final result. It was my first class and I quite enjoyed it. As a matter of fact I've booked a party of 6 for a couple weeks from now for Janine's birthday celebration. I think it will be a great night :o)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

That plate turned out great. You are very artsy!

Jenn

Alberta said...

I think the boys' eyebrows look fine right now. But time will tell.

Looks like you have found the ceramic gene...too bad someone tossed all her tools a few years ago! Great job with the Boo plate! Now to make a cookie plate for Santa!

Mrs. M said...

Great pics! The first one of your little Joey CRACKS me up!!:)
And that's a lovely shot of you & your FH...I knew the bride? Maybe that song?
Fabulous bowl! Very professional! I've never tried the UB the artist thing....one day will...mine'll look more like a preschooler did it...good thing I can pass it off on the boys!:)