Sunday, October 05, 2008

Check out the sexiest part of my body :o)

Last night was Tamara's bridal shower and we had Janine from Twinkle Toes come and bedazzle our toes. Man, that girl is super fast and super fab! I'm seriously thinking that she should come to a Bunco Night or something to dress our toes up. They are so freaking sexy! The shower itself was pretty fab too! The Bride to Be was a great sport and played all the games the her sister-in-laws (to be) had planned out. She even played How Well Do You Know The Groom with jello shooters. She did really well and didn't have to drink up too much but then there was enough to share with us so it was really a win-win thing for everyone.



And my new shoes:


Aaron and I attended a wedding yesterday and as I was sitting in the church listening/watching the ceremony I realized how fugly my shoes were. So, after the ceremony and before the reception I ran out and picked up some more stylish shoes. Love love love them! BUT, the left shoes is a bit bigger and my foot slipped out a few times, so I'm thinking of just trying some flashtape to keep it on. Any other great ideas?
I have FINALLY finished getting everything ready for my Christmas Card workshop this Wednesday. I had everything done BUT there was a super fugly card that I just couldn't stand (Sorry Leanne) so I had to re-vamp it a bit too make it more appealing. Then I had to do instructions for all the cards, I love the stamping/teaching part but no so much the prep work.
Aaron and I have been Wii-fitting for about two weeks now and as a family we're all meeting our goals so far. Joey's gained a little bit, and the rest of us have lost a bit. I know, I know, I shouldn't encourage Alex to diet because he's a growing boy BUT he's on the top side of the scales and seems to lack energy lately. His doctor is in on the plan as well so spare me the lectures please! Speaking of doctor's, his doctor thinks his bad skin is either a result of too much calcium (that boy loves his milk and cheese) or he's just prone to not-smooth skin. For now we're trying Aquaphor on him and we'll see what comes of it.
Now we're counting down to Thanksgiving and we'll FINALLY meet our new baby cousin Harlie. Can't wait to have a baby in the house again!

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Your toes are even prettier than you described! What fun...maybe I'll try something like that post wool sock days!

Mrs. M said...

So glad you loved the Twinkling! Isn't Janine awesome! And your toes...super! Now you'll be addicted like me

Jenn said...

Hey missing your blog posts....

Jenn