Tuesday, October 21, 2008

And so it begins - a new chapter of - BUNCO

I quit my original Bunco group in June and have been missing it like crazy so I've started up my own :o)

Some of the original girls have switched over to mine. I almost feel guilty.

Almost

:P

Friday night is our first night and it'll be fab. We've changed the prize distribution slightly and decided to play for gift cards only. I find that sometimes if you can't pick a theme it can be really hard to shop for prizes that everyone would enjoy. I suppose the same is true with picking stores to shop at but this is where I've picked:





We've also eliminated the hostess gift and gone with $30 gift cards versus $20. You can't please everyone BUT they can always re-gift to a teacher at Christmas...not that I've ever done that...seriously I haven't...
Can't wait for Friday!

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Okay, let me show my geeky so out of touch with what's cool knowledge....what the heck is Bunco? Almost sounds like an affliction that one should not hope to acquire!:)

Alberta said...

And just where do you get your energy????? Vanilla Earl Grey?

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

if you ever need a spare, give me a call...i could be available if im not working a closing shift...