Monday, August 23, 2010

No my kids don't live in a bubble

BUT, yes it's true. They had never been on a trampoline before Saturday night.

I never put much thought into it until I actually said the words "Nope, my kids have never been on a trampoline before. Ever."

Hard to imagine I know. It's not that they're sheltered, I think the opportunity just was never there.

And now guess what they want for Christmas? Here is a clue I was given : It is big and round and lots of fun. Oh, and good exercise too.

2 comments:

Alberta said...

How long since the broken arm summer?

All kidding aside I can remember one year camping out west and the site rented time on in ground tramps and I had a blast!!!! SO if you get one, can I have a bounce or 2 or 3?

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

jonathan added to the clues...its so bouncy! he was on a trampoline last week with jeff, shane and travis at the waterslide park. He said it was so much fun. He said that joey and alex would have fun on it too.