Wednesday, August 25, 2010

He did it! My baby is now riding a 2 wheeler!

Yes he just turned seven but that doesn't matter. What matters is that he finally built up his self-confidence and gave it his all.

AND HE DID IT! Yeah for Alex!

We took the boys around the big pond last night and he did great - always trying to catch up to his brother. And only one skinned knee.

By the end of the week we'll be a family of four biking around, can't wait.

Oh, that's right - I hate bike riding. Maybe I need a new bike with a huge seat built for comfort because I know we'll be bike riding.

2 comments:

Alberta said...

I am so PROUD of Alex! He rocks! We were just talking about riding a 2 wheeler and how hard it is to find your balance. :)

There are seats designed for males and females...check it out. Also a gel seat may be the answer although I find it a bit like sitting on a padded toilet seat! Now that was a weird sensation!

Goofball said...

yeah for Alex