Monday, April 19, 2010

RG does JA

Last night was one of those blah nights when I just realllllly didn't feel like cooking.
Aaron and I gave the boys a few options and they picked Jack Astor's for dinner. The food was awesome!
This is one of the few restaurants where they eat their entire plate, as well as two pieces of cheesy garlic bread (can you blame them) and dessert.
Delish!
I wore plaid shorts Friday night and thought I'd do some complimentary toes...but plaid and polka dots don't exactly go together, do they?

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Ooohh Jack Astors I haven't been there is a really long time. They do have the best garlicly garlic bread.

Jenn

Alberta said...

Gone are the days of ordering from the kid's menu! Now they can read and they know what they like! Yum!

Anonymous said...

I've never eaten there, we'll have to try it out for sure!

A.

Goofball said...

wow do you do your toes like that yourself?! I can't even do a proper nail polish job with just one color.

Mrs. M said...

Isn't it just great to have a night free from dinner making? We did that for lunch today...and it was a special treat as we're just taking the boys to real restaurants now. One's that don't have play areas. It's fabulous!
Love the toes...with the polkadots too! Just stay away from a polka dot shirt and madras shorts....maybe too far!:)