Friday, April 09, 2010

Hey Newbie - what do you think?





Last night Jenn, Newbie, Tammy and I went to see Barenaked Ladies. It was fantastic! I was skeptical when I seen the opener Joel Plaskett but his music was great. His image of wrangler's with a ginormous red shirt just didn't seem to go with his voice. I think he should go see John Mayer for some tips on how to pull off the jeans and shirt look.
Ed was great - I even liked his singing for the "steve" songs. So as I was watching Ed I realized that he looks somewhat like Puck from Glee (besides the blue eye/brown eye diff of course). Newbie wasn't so sure hence the post. Wish I could figure out how to do this side by side...
Good times, good times! Thanks ladies for the night out - I LOVED it!

6 comments:

Alberta said...

I seen them on the tube w/o and thought they sounded just as good. Sad how the change came about but wishing him good health.

Anne said...

Nice to hear that you had a great time. Thank you for the pics of the boys. They sure are handsome. I find that JT's looks have really changed. He looks so much older. His little boy looks are gone. He will soon have all the girls chasing after him, if they are not already!

Anonymous said...

Frank wanted to see the BNL's too but we ended up getting tickets to Lion King instead, I'm glad you enjoyed them!!
Krista.

Jenn said...

I agree there are similarties, although I think Puck has some hispananic in him and I know Ed doesn't.

Glad you enjoyed yourself. I kind of knew you would, even though you're not a huge fan.

Jenn

Michelle said...

Totally he does!!!! That is funny.

Mrs. M said...

I just have one word for both of them...holyhotness!:)