Friday, September 11, 2009

This is why I'm the biggest loser sometimes

RE: Cinnamon Roll Instant Quaker Oatmeal REF.# 055561723A

Hi Lesley:

We're afraid we're no longer making Quaker Instant Oatmeal Cinnamon Roll.

I certainly appreciate how attached you have become to the product, and I'm sorry we can't offer it to you any longer. I'll let our marketing department know you'd like us to reintroduce the product.

Sorry to disappoint you, Lesley. We hope you can find another product you like just as much.

Kind Regards,
DanPepsiCo Canada
Consumer Relations
www.quakeroats.ca


===================================================Original


Original Email:
I can't seem to find Cinnamon Roll instant oatmeal anywhere lately. Has this flavour been discontinued?
If not, is there only certain stores that carry it?
Thank you for your time!
Lesley Beck

Yes Folks, I actually emailed to find out why I can't find oatmeal. Loo-hoo-ser!!! Seriously though, I've had it for breakfast almost everyday for almost a year....so sad yet so very pathetic.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

Jeff is the same way about Zest soap...they have come out with new smells and fancy new packaging so it is hard to find the "regular" zest that he has to use...but ever since the commercial in the 80's with the 2 pretty girls in black bathing suits...he was hooked!

ps to the oatmeal people and zest people..if it aint broke, dont try to fix it!

Alberta said...

Remember what happened with the new COKE?????

Mrs. M said...

Oh, I am so laughing out loud!
We're a bit loo hoo ser'ish here too. My husband once called Coke because the two litres of Zero kept going flat quickly. Well, an letter with coupons for 10 free 2 litres made his effort worthwhile. He was so proud!

Alli said...

I went to Costco a few days ago and was pretty upset to find out there are no longer carring the chocolate milk Phoenix likes. I think were all in the same boat out there with on thing or another. I haven't tried that oatmeal though sounds good.

Anonymous said...

While I am thinking of it. AS I had promised here is the link to the HArd Drive Cable so that you can get your goods back. :-)

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3276554&csid=_25

Uncle Henry