Sunday, September 06, 2009

Nanny's 75th Birthday Reunion

Have you ever seen a finer looking Clan?!? Here are a few pics from the party day, these are my amateur pics which is why I have none of the entire clan b/c Mom and I were both IN the picture. I'll post the entire clan pic once I get my hands on it :o)
The party was a HUGE SUCCESS - a few surprise visitors, a surprise announcement from Melanie & Jimmy (I'm sure Nanny's going to be knitting baby booties this winter) and lots of visiting.
We visited at Uncle Paul's, at the hall, on the balcony at the hotel and everywhere in between.

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time, and your Nanny looks great at 75!!
Kris.

Alberta said...

Great photos and a nice review of the weekend...now I know why I'm so tired this morning!

Nannie, thanks for wanting the party!!!!

Anne said...

Having family and friends together made this a special event. Thank you so much Joe, Berta, Lesley, Aaron, Brenda, Candice, and the rest of the family and friends for being there. A special thank you to Berta for all the work she put into the memory quilt, to Lesley for the great Recipe Book, and to everyone else that made this weekend special for our mom, (aka::: Nanny, Great Nanny Cauley