Monday, September 14, 2009

RIP Johnny Castle...sigh....it's just not right


Patrick Swayze as Johnny Castle was my first crush. In Grade 5 Brandy Hartwick had a sleepover and we watched this movie and The Princess Bride (Wesley would have been my second crush, ha ha).
Dirty Dancing was probably my all time fave feel-good movie and in my opinion his best performance - the guy just oozed sex appeal.
What can I say? LooLoo likes Prince, I like me some Patrick. And no Aaron, Road House was not his best movie.
Love you Patrick!


2 comments:

Alberta said...

It's a sad thing that we lose another inspiring actor to this dreaded monster. He was a fine actor but a great dancer.

Mrs. M said...

It's sad.
Can you imagine how lost his wife is? They met when she was 15!
And Ghost...come on ya gotta love Ghost too.