Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ahoy Matey!

Here's the pirate flag which is now adorning our playfort. Boys will be boys, right?
And here's Joseph after administering his own first aid yesterday. Alex and Joe had a tussle on the sofa which left Joseph with rug burn on the bridge of his nose. Apparently the scab cracked and started to bleed so Joseph figured he'd slap on a Batman bandaid. I was loving the idea that only one of my children will be sporting a cast at the next family wedding - except the non-broken one will probably be still sporting some gawd-awful bandaid on the bridge of his nose. Once again, boys will be boys!

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Hey, it's nice to know that cause and effect was a well learned lesson!!!! He's so cute! Love the flag...I'll try and remember that magical word in case I run into pirate trouble!
PARLAY

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

that band-aid is soooo funny! I will have to get them some more fun band-aids for theis stockings as Christmas...or sooner!

New MrsIngram said...

Love the band-aid ... I wish your boys were closer so mine would have back up .. I'm guessing instead of pirate boats he's going to have a barbie seadoos .. haha

Love the parcel with special note of the hot mommy onsie .. I have a pic to put up .. it is so cute!